The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess I should frequent here more often but I keep forgetting to. I don't know why! I've got a voodoo amps modified fender vibrochamp, it's great but I think I might wanna conver it to just a head. Any takers?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Free bump, as I have a Ceriatone amp comming fairly soon (I hope) and would like to have a head shell made for it, with out having to go south of the border to order it. Hopefully someone out there will be able to chime in with some info.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on your point of view :D )my Ceriatone, is a 2203JMP, so I'll be looking for a Plexi'ish type head box.

Edit: Although it still may be worth my wild to drop them a line when the time comes, thanks for the link!

·
Premium Member
243 Posts
Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on your point of view :D )my Ceriatone, is a 2203JMP, so I'll be looking for a Plexi'ish type head box.

Edit: Although it still may be worth my wild to drop them a line when the time comes, thanks for the link!
I'm sure they could you make you just about anything you wanted anyway. But be warned, their prices are in USD, not that it's as big a deal right now with our Kick-Ass Loonie, just thought you should be aware.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Appreciate the heads up, even at USD it still beats ordering from the US and getting hooped at the border.

·
Registered
274 Posts
In this situation, I usually prefer a local guy. just because its saves so much money. It's also likely that any cabinet maker would do a head for you, you would just have to cover it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts