The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,623 Posts
Hey, don't pick on TV theme songs. Without the theme song, Gilligan's Island never had a pitch that worked in Hollywood and we risked never getting to see Gilligan screw it up yet again. And of course, the age old quandary - Ginger or Garlic.

·
Premium Member
16,294 Posts
I've heard of the show, just never watched an episode. For what it's worth, I've never watched an episode of Friends either.

·
Registered
9,153 Posts
Guess they could have sang "This is the end" and it would have fit fine and told people something at the same time. ;)

·
Registered
8,575 Posts
Seriously! I held you in higher regard.

What he and his foundation have done for those with a diagnosis of Parkinson's is sensational (Our Promise)

Yeah I know. I reconsidered it right after I posted it as it was in bad taste. In fact, it was downright ignorant. But by then it had been posted so I had fucked up and had to own it, so I didn't delete it. We all screw up once in a while.

·
Premium Member
11,623 Posts
I remember very well when he was diagnosed. Because I was going through my cancer diagnosis at exactly the same time. So it's always resonated with me. Much, much respect for Mr. Fox, to remain public and active throughout it all. He was even very good in Boston Legal and The Good Wife. He can still bring it better than many out there.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Ya bit of funky guitar in it. First time I paid attention to it but have not herd it since the 80's. I liked looking at Justine Batmen back then though.

·
Registered
9,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
I remember very well when he was diagnosed. Because I was going through my cancer diagnosis at exactly the same time. So it's always resonated with me. Much, much respect for Mr. Fox, to remain public and active throughout it all. He was even very good in Boston Legal and The Good Wife. He can still bring it better than many out there.
I've heard he also has an iron clad pre-nup.

·
Premium Member
9,510 Posts
One of the reasons I could never be a successful song writer. ...I never could just throw random nonsense/baby talk into the lyrics.

·
Premium Member
9,510 Posts
he had an interesting role in Rescue Me you should check out.

21 - 40 of 44 Posts