The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
9,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a firm believer that it would not have had the same impact and allure, but I know opinions on this vary.

What do you think?

·
Registered
9,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am please to announce that I’ve never heard of Family Ties or the fuckin song. Charlie Manson had a family and look how that turned out ... lol
True, but they weren't really his family, as they were his 'followers.'

·
Registered
5,864 Posts
Yeah, but they self identified as such and that’s all that matters. There was an article in the Toronto Sun about a woman who self identified as a rooster; is anyone gonna risk telling her that’s impossible.

·
Registered
9,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, but they self identified as such and that’s all that matters. There was an article in the Toronto Sun about a woman who self identified as a rooster; is anyone gonna risk telling her that’s impossible.
Cock-a-doodle-do!

·
Registered
5,864 Posts
Could’ve been worse though; if she said she was a Canadian goose she’d be shittin in the streets and no one could do a thing about it.

·
Registered
5,864 Posts
Yeah but in Toronto the geese live on maraschino cherries so it’s pretty disgusting.

·
Premium Member
7,507 Posts
Don't know the 'sha-lala-la' thing. I grew up with the 'tra-la-la'.

Reactions: butterknucket

·
Premium Member
5,095 Posts
Where were you guys in the 80's?
early 80's I was working my ass off. Mid 80's I was drinking and dancing my ass off. Late 80's I was raising kids. My 80's in a nutshell. Oh, and 85 to 90 I owned an engine rebuilding shop, so I spent a lot of time there too. Dam I was busy. Too busy to watch TV I guess.
And I went through 4 women in those 10 years........no wonder I have grey hair now.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts