The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
606 Posts
"Force Fed Broken Glass", by Cannibal Corpse

Remember it like it was yesterday
I was afraid, then thought it wasn't gonna happen after all, but they cornered me...

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
I was 6 years old and walking along the street in front of our house making noise with a harmonica.
Suddenly the notes came together into a bit of music.
I ran home to tell everyone about it.
No one gave a rats ass.
Shortly thereafter, the harmonica vanished mysteriously and was never seen again.
Life is hard, then you die.

·
Premium Member
10,048 Posts
Was a mix tape...80's rock ballads.

Used to have a different gf who always played the same Heart album for every make out session, pretty much the whole year we went out. Whenever she took that tape out of her purse, I knew why she came over.

She really liked Heart I guess.

·
Registered
12,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i was a late bloomer.
my 17th summer, freshly released from juvenile hall.
sweltering days spent workin my way through the probationary system.
one sultry weekend evening, she changed me forever.
her name was vicky. as i stumbled through my inaugural moment among her soft whisper of "you're on my hair" the notes of comfortably numb played on her stereo.

·
Premium Member
10,048 Posts
i was a late bloomer.
my 17th summer, freshly released from juvenile hall.
sweltering days spent workin my way through the probationary system.
one sultry weekend evening, she changed me forever.
her name was vicky. as i stumbled through my inaugural moment among her soft whisper of "you're on my hair" the notes of comfortably numb played on her stereo.
I wouldn't think of 17 as a late bloomer....I was 16, and the first of my group of friends....maybe we were nerds compared to you "juvi" guys...or just weren't around as many of the wilder gals. :)

·
Registered
12,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i didn't think it was late initially, but after mentioning when my "coming of age" was to other ppl i know, they all seemed to think i was late.
especially the women. seems like most of the women i have met became active at 14-15

·
Premium Member
10,048 Posts
i didn't think it was late initially, but after mentioning when my "coming of age" was to other ppl i know, they all seemed to think i was late.
especially the women. seems like most of the women i have met became active at 14-15
ya, girls seem to start a little earlier. The girl who was my first was 14 at the time, and I wasn't her first by a long shot. Creepy now that I think about it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts