The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Sounds decent... my only beef is the arrangement / style sounds "typical" to the genre, nothin' stands out to me. Not meant to offend you or anything, just sayin'... hell, maybe that's a good thing?

Ottawa on August 10th eh? Be sure to update where you'll be, I'll swing by and check you guys out.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
I haven't listened to this sort of stuff since High School, but I'll give you a big thumbs up on the production quality. Those tracks are very well mixed and nicely polished, the drum work is is right up there with just about anyone in that vien and the guitar work is pretty impressive as well.

I'll pass your site along to all of the old thrashers I know.

GFW

Andy

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I haven't listened to this sort of stuff since High School, but I'll give you a big thumbs up on the production quality. Those tracks are very well mixed and nicely polished, the drum work is is right up there with just about anyone in that vien and the guitar work is pretty impressive as well.

I'll pass your site along to all of the old thrashers I know.

GFW

Andy
Thanks Andy! I appreciate the comments and support. :food-smiley-004:

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Pretty old thread to bump but congrats on getting signed by Nuclear Blast awhile back! Lookin' forward to the album on the 28th. I'll buy 3 copies (3 metalheads in the family hah).

Your album got leaked today (didn't download it... I'll wait for this one :smile:) which made me connect the name to here... I remember seeing the article about you guys getting signed on Metal Underground but never connected the dots.

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
really well done, sounds great here-
not my kinda thing, but the nieghbours have been hearing fleetwood mac cranked last couple days, this is a nice change.

·
Premium Member
16,957 Posts
i dunno if he'll see it, but i need to pick up this CD.

keep up the good work :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts