The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
very cool pedal, it does exactly as advertised and in the demo's. The two toggle switches are very useful and turning off the dry signal via the switch makes the unit like a quasi ebow. I've always wanted to try a Fernandes Sustainer and I think this gets it pretty close.

It works on clean signals and not only distorted. The unit is small and pedalboard friendly. Very impressive and worth checking out.
IMG_7277.JPG

·
Premium Member
4,134 Posts
One of the nicest things I like about quality fuzz is the gain / sustain / potential for feedback. This pedal is very convincing. Digits have doesn't mess around.

Didn't harman get sold? Some thought they were done. Guess not.

·
Premium Member
16,639 Posts
You got one? This thread has reignited my GAS.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
This new line by Digitech is quite good. I have the Ventura and would love to check out the Obscura.

I recently picked up the Boss FB-2. I figured for $50 it would be a fun little toy.

·
Premium Member
16,639 Posts
Oh yeah, something you sprinkle in here and there.

·
Registered
14,379 Posts
I've been tempted to try one out--just need to decide if I'd use it for actual music & not just sounds--but I know people who would love this.

·
Registered
4,572 Posts
I've been huge on natural feedback my entire playing time so I really questioned this pedal. I'm totally sold on it now. My only worry would be, like someone else mentioned, the very real possibility of over use. I think most players that use feedback only use it at certain times for that little bit of extra something something, so in the wrong hands it could get ugly. But man the applications that that thing can be used for are endless. Great demonstration on that vid BTW.

This is where I checked it out the first time...

·
Registered
14,379 Posts
My only worry would be, like someone else mentioned, the very real possibility of over use.
Hey--that's part of the fun of getting something new--over-using it at first.
gets it out of my system.

Enjoy

Reactions: Budda
1 - 11 of 11 Posts