The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, maybe, I do not know what to think about it... You see, my electric shaver broke two months ago and I did not complain about it, as I saw there a sign it could be time to turn back to blade shaving. But didn't the wife notice my face was shaved better recently, without noise, since she gave me a new cordless electric shaver, one you can use under the shower !
I have half a dozen of unused Mach3 blades sets and a bottle of "French Brandy" to think about that... ;-)

·
Registered
5,492 Posts
I got to spend a wonderful Christmas Eve with my Grandmother, with whom it likely will be her last. The 24th was always a wonderful evening of music and food at her house, with our whole family. We'd jam 20-40 people in her tiny little house, plus 3 or 4 guitars, and enough food for a small army.

There's a chance she may see next Christmas, but she likley won't be in good enough health to enjoy it like she used to.

I was really thankful to get one more good Christmas Eve in for her

·
Registered
12,263 Posts
son #1 got me a vaporizer, son #2 got me the blockheads, and pokey. i already have gumby. my ex and her hubby got me a couple of denim shirts. i got me some tools for work, and i still have 1 more thing i haven't opened yet. seeing my grandkids was awesome. my youngest grandaughter isn't even 2 yet. all she wants to do is explore everywhere. although he loves the dirtbike i bought him last year, i think he likes the 55" 4k tv i got him this year, much more.

·
Premium Member
64 Gretsch 6120, 65 Fender Tremolux and a 58 Supro 1624T
3,112 Posts
Wifey and I got a new sectional for the basement a few weeks ago and called it Christmas. :)

·
Premium Member
16,825 Posts
Saw my grandparents last weekend and currently with the inlaws at the matriarchal spot. Happy to see family and friends.

Still most excited for my guitar to be finished haha.

·
Premium Member
11,859 Posts
I got (and gave) a couple nice bottles of wine. And this big bottle of craft beer (sitting in front of the xmas present I bought for myself). Sadly, the beer won't make it much more than 24 hours, since the Jr tournament starts later today.

IMG_2394.JPG

Booze for xmas. Does that mean I drink too much, or I don't drink enough? Well, at least people know my interests. LOL

·
Premium Member
10,947 Posts
Haven't unwrapped a single present from family, which is nice since I insist they not get me anything. My students were generous with candy, gift cards, a mug, etc.

A few days with my kids, one of their significant others, great meals, walks, dog fun, messages from extended family, a hockey game on TV, rounded out the holidays. I miss the kids as soon as they're gone. It's quiet in the house now, just the Mrs and me with the dogs.

Now, days of leftovers.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Two words.... Marshall fridge!

Been wanting one for a while, but they are way too expensive to justify. My wife found a sweet deal (Can Tire I think) and surprised me with it. It's the coolest (no pun intended) thing I own.

·
Registered
9,359 Posts
this a different sort of blockhead, me holding my grandaughter

my sons, grandkids, and my 1st ex.
love the long hair! You’re starting to look like a hippie with your long hair. Lol just kidding. It truly suits the rocker in you!

I remember how short it was when we last met up at the Rehearsal factory.

·
Premium Member
16,548 Posts
Everything I got for christmas this year was special.

It was a very happy christmas, with the only sense of melancholy being my mom’s absence for this first time.

·
Premium Member
16,548 Posts
FC234998-8F85-4636-AFB7-436AA5B50A17.jpeg
Two words.... Marshall fridge!

Been wanting one for a while, but they are way too expensive to justify. My wife found a sweet deal (Can Tire I think) and surprised me with it. It's the coolest (no pun intended) thing I own.
Got mine for Father’s Day a couple of years ago. Very cool and fools lots of people.

Enjoy.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts