The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a reverb to pair with my Slate. I am thinking maybe one of these. Sounds great but no idea who sells Source Audio in Canada

·
Premium Member
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Better than the flint in some respects since the spring is better and then trems pan but then I don’t thing the SA keeps up with 70’s and 80’s flint reverbs.

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
no idea who sells Source Audio in Canada
Long & McQuade sells Source Audio gear.
Source Audio - One Series True Spring Reverb Pedal

I don’t thing the SA keeps up with 70’s and 80’s flint reverbs.
I can't say enough good things about the Flint. It's so nice, I bought it twice. (I sold the first one because I thought the pedals that were replacing it got the same sounds... they did not) The 70's plate and 80's hall both sound great with mild and extreme settings.

I'm not a huge fan of Source Audio's Neuro app and implementation. I had the Nemesis for a bit, and I had to dig deep into the app to change some settings I wanted. But even when I changed algorithms, those "app only" settings didn't reset, so I had to dive deep into the app to change them back. Maybe these pedals are different than that though, as I haven't tried one of these compact ones.

·
Premium Member
257 Posts
^ Ouch. That's what I paid for my Flint (which I see has slithered up closer to $400 now). Sort of expected this to be priced around $150 US, like the other One Series pedals.

·
Premium Member
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The Flint is nice reverb for sure. I was annoyed the Tremolos didn’t pan so I got a mobius. Now I miss the verb side of it but I have panning. Can’t have everything with Strymon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts