• USA

Votes: 1 0.7%
1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I have noticed by far the majority of active posters being in Ontario. More specifically, the Toronto area.

Just curious to see where we all really are here :smilie_flagge17:

Cheers!

PS: No disrespect to those members outside of North America

·
Registered
365 Posts
Crapitoba.

Nah...Winnipeg is alright. I went to Victoria this year though, I really want to live on the West coast now.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I want to live in Victoria too :smile:

Crapitoba.

Nah...Winnipeg is alright.
I spent a year and a half in Transcona, east end of Winnipeg from '82 to '84. I thought it was great until I experienced my first winter there :eek:

The bus service had to be the best in the country though. Dang, I miss that!

C

·
0 Posts
Windsor, Ontario.... Originally from Sault Ste Marie

I'd rather live in the sewers of Detroit than in Toronto....

Vancouver was nice when I was there... I could probably enjoy myself in that little town.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Born, Raised and live in Toronto.

I spent a year and a half in Transcona, east end of Winnipeg from '82 to '84. I thought it was great until I experienced my first winter there :eek:

The bus service had to be the best in the country though. Dang, I miss that!

Most of my family is in Winnipeg, i always hated going there for christmas. Last time i was there in the winter the day i left the temperature with the wind chill was about -60 degrees :eek:

I was just there about two weeks ago to, i don't miss it all...i know it's my Torontonian holier than thou attitude speaking but i just find Winnipeg very boring and uninteresting.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Always lived in Ontario... most of my live in a small town but when I was like 5 or 6 I lived in Toronto for a year. All I remember was some dude stole my skates on a field trip and that the school I went to was Swan something... not such a clear memory on that one lol.

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Edmonton for the last six years but grew up outside Toronto (Cobourg) then lived in Toronto, Peterborough, Kingston, and now Edmonton.

Gotta say the Albertan political slant really rubs me the wrong way, winter is WAY too long and cold, but summer here is amazing: light until 11:00 and never so hot its sickening.

What I miss the most is water (and mid week Leaf games!)

TG

·
Premium Member
2,973 Posts
We need a referendum done on this poll. It has Ontario and Quebec in the same choice. Clearly we need to recognize Quebec as a seperate and distinct choice. Its the CDN way.............

·
Registered
182 Posts
Oakville now but I was born in Hamilton.

C

·
0 Posts
"We need a referendum done on this poll."
Yes... to get Quebec off of Ontario.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Bancroft... the mineral capital of the Canada, the heart of cottage country.
Ya gotta love it, lakes, trees and a bustling little community. Great music scene happening here also. :smilie_flagge17:

·
Registered
136 Posts
Bancroft... the mineral capital of the Canada, the heart of cottage country.
Ya gotta love it, lakes, trees and a bustling little community. Great music scene happening here also. :smilie_flagge17:
And Kawartha Dairy. :D

1 - 20 of 105 Posts