The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, second owner. Got this recently but it’s not for me and after a few weeks I’ve accepted that it’s time to see what else is out there. Thanks to all who provided input in a separate thread

I’m located just West of Ottawa but would be willing to drive a couple hours to meet up, I am free during the days for next 2 weeks.

This is a G6136T, they’re still being sold at L&M if you want to see the full specs.

Musical instrument Guitar Musical instrument accessory Guitar accessory String instrument accessory

I’m pretty wide open to trades, I’ve got several other LPs and Teles but who knows what’s out there. I’d be very happy to FaceTime or send more pictures to anyone. I would say trade value is a little under $4,000 and I would definitely be willing to add cash for the right trade.

Will include all case candy as well as a new Gretsch premium leather rhinestone covered strap I can’t imagine putting on another guitar. Case has one broken latch on the back.
Musical instrument String instrument Guitar Guitar accessory String instrument accessory

Good patina is worn on bridge, bigsby handle and tuners. You can also see the new gold Optima 10-46s I put on this week. If you don’t like them that’s ok too
Musical instrument Guitar String instrument String instrument String instrument accessory

Musical instrument Guitar accessory Tap String instrument accessory Plumbing fixture

I couldn’t find any scratches and back is immaculate, there is one ding I found on top:
Wood Door Art Machine Picture frame

Thanks for looking!
JR

1 - 3 of 3 Posts