The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have two (edit, 1 left) phenomenal pedals built for me by Mike Timpson of Seeker Electric Effects. Mike is considered by many of his peers as the best in the bizz when it comes to vintage transistor based pedals. No trades, prices are listed below and are firm. Both pedals come with the little cloth bags they shipped in, but Mike does not have his own branded boxes.

First is a phenomenal Colorsound One-Knob-Fuzz... but this one has two knobs. Mike calls it his 2-KF. The first knob is volume/gain as found on the original, and Mike has added a bias knob which allows you to dial in the fuzz character to your liking. Ride the volume knob on your guitar and this pedal will take you from great amp-like overdrive to full on spitty fuzz and everything in between. In true Mike Timpson fashion this pedal is full of NOS components and features vintage Telefunken BC107B and BC108C transistors as well as great old Mullard tropical fish and Phillips caps. $195

Next up is the best Zonk I’ve had to date. In fact, this is the one that made me sell my DanDrive Secret Weapon. Made with all NOS components, this pedal features Mullard tropical fish, Philips and Japanese film caps. Carbon comp resistors. The transistors are Japanese SB176/OC75/Valvo OC45. Why am I selling? I’ve ordered another from Mike that he will tune slightly differently for my new rig. $225 SOLD!

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump up from the depths!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts