The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Administrator
17,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know how to delete PM's these days?

·
Administrator
17,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You don't delete them, you leave them. Just click on "leave conversation"
Cheers. I guess in this PC sensitive world "leave" sounds friendlier than "delete" :)

Reactions: dmc69

·
Registered
18,586 Posts
Turn your computer upside down and shake it.
Some conversations should fall out. You can do this several times.
I tried it three times and they are still there. I'll try duct taping the keyboard and monitor to the CPU and try doing them all together. I'll let you know how that works.:)

Reactions: greco

·
Registered
18,586 Posts
I'm glad Dave asked this question. I was wondering the same thing.

·
Registered
5,628 Posts
"leaving a conversation will remove it from your conversations list"

·
Registered
569 Posts
It's funny cause leave can be interpreted as not deleting. As in, "Should I delete this?" "Nah, leave it"

Reactions: davetcan

·
Registered
12,027 Posts
So triggered you would delete me from your inbox. I am entitled to have an archived message in there. Stop hurting my feelings! I will march on Parliament hill for my voice to be heard.
There might be other people with hurt feelings marching that day. You need to check the schedule and make sure you're marching with people who have the same hurt feelings that you do that day. If you don't, the feelings will clash and you will offend them as well.

·
Registered
18,586 Posts
Now that I have the information, I am leaving this thread.

I hope no one deletes is after this post.:D

·
Yo.
1,284 Posts
There might be other people with hurt feelings marching that day. You need to check the schedule and make sure you're marching with people who have the same hurt feelings that you do that day. If you don't, the feelings will clash and you will offend them as well.
This offends me. Advice when I did not ask for advice. I AM MY OWN PERSYN (can't be per-son because son denotes male, therefore triggering more people, and it assumes I identify as male), I CAN BE WHATEVER I WANT. TAKE THAT!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts