The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
Anyone hear these Amps in person yet? Anyone get one delivered in Canada, if so what did it cost?

·
Premium Member
1,155 Posts
That is US pricing. I've got mine now but didn't ship it to Canada, we have a place in FL. I'm pretty happy with the reverb and clean tone & I've been using it mostly with the low power setting (1W). One observation is that it's a pretty light amp compared to my Traynor, for that reason it will make a super 'grab and go' amp.

I have a really crappy guitar down here so I haven't given it a full evaluation, but my impression so far is that it's a good value for a tube amp.

·
Premium Member
2,518 Posts
That is US pricing. I've got mine now but didn't ship it to Canada, we have a place in FL. I'm pretty happy with the reverb and clean tone & I've been using it mostly with the low power setting (1W). One observation is that it's a pretty light amp compared to my Traynor, for that reason it will make a super 'grab and go' amp.

I have a really crappy guitar down here so I haven't given it a full evaluation, but my impression so far is that it's a good value for a tube amp.
Amazon.ca has them for $329. Not a bad price, but not quite low enough for an impulse buy at the moment :D

·
Premium Member
2,518 Posts
Thats almost exactly what they cost with shipping after the exchange to Canadian bucks.
Yeah, it's a decent price, for sure. Still, I would probably try find a used Traynor 112 for somewhere close to that price if I were looking to drop $300-$400 on an amp.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts