The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24,686 Posts
Sounds like a lot of fun, though I'll miss it.

Let's hope it attracts fewer drummers than the Italian event. Cripes, people would have to look for parking in St. Catherines to be able to lug their drum kits. Hopefully it will attract folks who can bring their gear on the bus, or at least bring gear for 4 people in the car with their buddies.

I see that one of the tunes to be attempted is AC/DC's It's a Long Way to the Top. Let us hope for everyone's sake that 400 of the 1000 are NOT pipers! :D

·
Registered
9,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds like a lot of fun, though I'll miss it.

Let's hope it attracts fewer drummers than the Italian event. Cripes, people would have to look for parking in St. Catherines to be able to lug their drum kits. Hopefully it will attract folks who can bring their gear on the bus, or at least bring gear for 4 people in the car with their buddies.

I see that one of the tunes to be attempted is AC/DC's It's a Long Way to the Top. Let us hope for everyone's sake that 400 of the 1000 are NOT pipers! :D
500 guitar and bass players - that's a lot of hydro and a lot of outlets. Hopefully they're not micing the kicks!

·
Registered
18,563 Posts
I would go but I will be there in June, not July.

·
Registered
9,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I can't play it on electric :) They're only talking 3 chord wonders anyway, "Long Way To The Top" is the AC'DC song.
So it is. Of course if you've heard one AC/DC song .........................................................

Perhaps you could bring your pipes?

·
Administrator
16,452 Posts
So it is. Of course if you've heard one AC/DC song .........................................................

Perhaps you could bring your pipes?
LOL, the only ones i have are in my throat and you really don't want to hear those trying to sing AC/DC stuff.

·
Registered
14,899 Posts
If I was anywhere near there I woudl consider i--even though a couple of the songs I can't stand...

L

·
0 Posts
Let us hope for everyone's sake that 400 of the 1000 are NOT pipers! :D
Strange that they haven't requested any.
The show requires 250 guitarists, 250 bassists, 250 drummers, 100 brass musicians and 150 singers.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts