The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sent in a request about a month ago for tickets to the David Letterman show. We are going on a cruise out of NYC next week and I thought that would be cool to do the night before. Never thought we would get tickets as they are a lottery kind of thing. They called today and said we are in. Look for the Marnacious on Wed the 17th. The good lookin' dude sitting next to her will be me. :banana:

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
congrats... that will probably be a hoot, and you get to see Paul and band crank away.... have fun and we'll be watching.. :banana:

·
Premium Member
301 Posts
Cool! Should be a blast. I was in NYC about 5 years ago with hopes of seeing Letterman. Got the call that we had tickets ready for us on the way to airport to head back home. We almost decided to miss our flight and stick around a couple more days but opted not to - this was on September 9, 2001.

·
Registered
627 Posts
jcon said:
Cool! Should be a blast. I was in NYC about 5 years ago with hopes of seeing Letterman. Got the call that we had tickets ready for us on the way to airport to head back home. We almost decided to miss our flight and stick around a couple more days but opted not to - this was on September 9, 2001.
That's actually kinda scary when ya think about it...

·
Premium Member
15,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes, that is a bit scary. We don't know what seats we have yet, just that we have to be there to pick them up at the studio. The line-up for next week is not posted yet. They have the weeks guests listed on the Letterman website, so should know sometime on the weekend. I had already secured tickets for America at BB Kings Blues Club for the night of the 17th. So when I told the Letterman people that I had those tickets, they said we would be out of the studio by 6:30 pm. So we are just going to walk over to BB Kings as soon as we get out of the taping. Going to be a very long day, but what the hell.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I am bumming out a little. I just seen that next Tuesday they will have Paul Newman, Sebastian Bordais and Dianna Ross. I had originally put in for the Tuesday night but then they offered me Wed and I figured that would fit and we would only have to stay in town the one night. Oh well, maybe the Wed show will get sweetened.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts