The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You may enjoy a little history on David Crosby's guitars.

·
Premium Member
491 Posts
I love these kinds of videos/stories. I'm a fan of CSN&Y and had no idea one of Crosby's most famous guitars was a vintage Martin 6-string converted to a 12-string. That guitar would be priceless. However, if someone posted a vintage Martin with those kinds of mods in the For Sale section here, we'd all be scratching our heads and asking, "How could you?" right before we totally beat the seller up on his/her asking price:)

Thanks for posting the link.

·
Registered
18,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I love these kinds of videos/stories. I'm a fan of CSN&Y and had no idea one of Crosby's most famous guitars was a vintage Martin 6-string converted to a 12-string. That guitar would be priceless. However, if someone posted a vintage Martin with those kinds of mods in the For Sale section here, we'd all be scratching our heads and asking, "How could you?" right before we totally beat the seller up on his/her asking price:)

Thanks for posting the link.
That may very well be the case!:)

I was intrigued with the mod he made in changing the 6 string to a 12 string for I have done the opposite to a couple of guitars, changing them from 12 to 6 string.

·
Premium Member
12,563 Posts
Man, what a slave to marketing. He'll never get his money back on any of those guitars. :rolleyes:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts