The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
G

·
Marshall 1971 JMP 100w Super Lead with my Plexi H/C mod
Marshall JCM800 A and B cabs.
Top with Celestion G12M 25w Greenbacks
Bottom with Eminence Wizards.

How do you do that lick at the end with your fingers flailing at the 0 -2 frets and your baby finger laying across the strings moving down 2 frets or so...?

Great playing. Watch out for tinnitus. Once you get it you can't play loud anymore because it gets worse and stays that way.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
How do you do that lick at the end with your fingers flailing at the 0 -2 frets and your baby finger laying across the strings moving down 2 frets or so...?

Great playing. Watch out for tinnitus. Once you get it you can't play loud anymore because it gets worse and stays that way.
Thank you!!
I'm not sure how to explain that trick I do. It's kinda weird how I do it.
I'm very lucky so far, I haven't had any issues with tinnitus so far and I've been playing for many years at very loud volumes.
I should take heed though, thanks for the heads up.

·
Premium Member
8,816 Posts

It's a quick series of pull-offs while you drag your right hand to find the harmonics.

there's a youtube video lesson out there somewhere...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts