The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ahh!! This blows, I got a bad cut on the end of my finger. First finger left hand, and every time I touch a string it hurts so bad. It's a pretty long and deep cut. The really bad part is, my band has been part of this open jam/battle of the bands thing for a few weeks now and the finals are this Sunday!! And I can't play!!!!! I'm hoping I can but it's already been 4 days since I cut the finger. This blows.

Ok I'm done venting now, I feel a bit better. :tongue:

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I gotta find something to do. I didn't pick up the guitar till today to let it heal a bit. But man did it hurt. I only played about a 1/4 of a song before I had to stop. I might try some of that liquid band-aid stuff but just pressure on it hurts too. This is not good.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well I got some liquid bandaid stuff. I'll see how it goes. I just put it on but haven't played yet. I think this stuff might do the trick. I can play with a band aid on except that I can't play with a band aid on, if you get what I'm saying.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just a protective coating. It's making playing a bit easier but it still kinda hurts. Might have to go to the glue. I really want to play too, I have the Hamm Community Guitar here and I can't give it a good workout.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yes not playing would have been smart!! But I don't listen, not even to myself. The liquid stuff held up pretty good tonight. I only played a bit tonight. I'm not gonna touch a guitar till sunday night now. It's kinda sore and opened back up a bit. I'm stupid, I know.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.