The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey does anyone here know of a canadian company that does custom printed picks? Our band would like to get some and we'd like to keep the business canadian if possible.

·
Premium Member
16,572 Posts
Yes there is a Canadian company doing this. I buy them from my local shop and have never asked who makes them, but I know it's a canadian company.

I'll ask them.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
a thousand picks would certainly satisify my ego...he he he. That would be cool if'd you check and see.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I am interested in finding out what the minimum order and cost would be and if they are only produced with names, like in the fashion presented, or if company logos can also be printed on the pick.
Benee Wafers

·
Administrator
15,823 Posts
Not sure if you are asking Milkman or me but if you want me to check on a price for you, send me a PM with the particulars. Quantity, style, color, guage. They can do just about anything from just a printed name to a picture or figure of some kind.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Benee Wafers said:
Right you are GC. While you are checking into that you will find out what the minimum order is.
Thanks
Benee Wafers
I rarely use picks (2 songs a night) but would love to have some Guitar Canada.com picks. Surely someone here wouldn't mind buying a whole bunch of them in bulk in different sizes to mail out to members willing to buy a few.
I'd rather not myself, but if the cost isn't too much and no-one else is intersted, I'll foot the bill and handle mailing out to those interested.

·
Administrator
15,823 Posts
Update on pricing

My contact got back with me. The manufacturer would require a minimum 3000 pc order in one style/color. That is for the picks. After that they can do the printing on whatever quantity we want. So if someone wants 250 picks with the band name or whatever, that would be a separate price to do that. I told him to get me a price on the picks first, then see where that goes.

·
Premium Member
16,572 Posts
GuitarsCanada said:
My contact got back with me. The manufacturer would require a minimum 3000 pc order in one style/color. That is for the picks. After that they can do the printing on whatever quantity we want. So if someone wants 250 picks with the band name or whatever, that would be a separate price to do that. I told him to get me a price on the picks first, then see where that goes.

Wow! 3000 picks?

I order mine 100 at a time and I think they cost around $40 a bag.

They're no cheaper than buying picks one at a time, probably a few cents more, but they have my name on them and I've wanted that since I was a kid.

My kids gave me the first bag for father's day a couple of years ago and I just re-order when I get down to twenty or so. Delivery is generally a couple of weeks.

·
Administrator
15,823 Posts
Yeah.. I think it will breakdown to that. The 3000 minimum order is to manufacture the picks only. After that you can order whatever you want. 100-200-300

I would order the 3000 to satisfy several requests. Nobody would have to order 3000 for themselves. I want to get some done up too with the GC logo. Will let you know what he comes back with.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Cool. I'm interested. My luthier is interested. Great for the trade. Work on someones guitar and slip one of your custom picks between the strings. Great promo.
Benee

1 - 20 of 60 Posts