The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
3481 - 3500 of 3636 Posts

·
Registered
8,205 Posts
4th day straight of 700+ cases in Ontario. 3 deaths in the last day. 7 day rolling average is now up to 645/day.

On a brighter note, ICU patients have remained relatively unchanged at 135.

Something must have happened to make the cases less severe...I wonder what that could be? (Rhetorical sarcasm)

·
Registered
11,146 Posts
4th day straight of 700+ cases in Ontario. 3 deaths in the last day. 7 day rolling average is now up to 645/day.

On a brighter note, ICU patients have remained relatively unchanged at 135.

Something must have happened to make the cases less severe...I wonder what that could be? (Rhetorical sarcasm)
Due to current worldwide shortages they ran out of the chips they'd been including in the 'vaccines'?

·
Premium Member
2,284 Posts
Due to current worldwide shortages they ran out of the chips they'd been including in the 'vaccines'?
And that reminds me of the other conspiracy theory I love...

They’re using the vaccine to exercise some sort of mind control over the world’s population. But all of us taking it are “mindless sheep that let the government control us”.

Sounds like they’re wasting a lot of time, effort, and money on people that already “blindly follow orders”.

Reactions: colchar

·
Registered
11,125 Posts
Not pulling any punches in Germany today ......

"Probably by the end of this winter, as is sometimes cynically said, pretty much everyone in Germany will be vaccinated, cured or dead," German Health Minister Jens Spahn said.
I have posted my own calculations in this regard for Canada and the US before. I just did them again as of November 22nd. and got 98 days for the US and 168 for Canada.

·
Premium Member
27,238 Posts
I would imagine for some people it will simply give them one more reason to be suspicious of Pfizer, who not only produce one of the vaccines, but also make those little blue pills, the idea being that it's all a conspiracy to make profits for Pfizer - either buy our vaccine or buy our boner pills.

My guess is that being on a ventilator in an ICU also interferes with one's sexual performance.

·
Premium Member
14,691 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
3481 - 3500 of 3636 Posts