The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
3121 - 3140 of 3336 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,323 Posts
State of India declares themselves covid free. 199 active cases with a population of 241 million people. 5.8% vaccinated. Early treatment works best.

How is it that Uttar Pradesh has fully recovered from COVID despite the fact that only 5.8% of its population has been fully vaccinated, compared to the USA that has 54% fully vaccinated?

The answer is likely because of the government’s early use and distribution of ivermectin to its citizens.

One would think the World Health Organization, Big Pharma, the mainstream media, and Dr. Anthony Fauci would be overjoyed by this development that ivermectin is undoubtedly saving lives.

But don’t count on them celebrating that, because that would hurt their bottom lines of profit and power from their experimental and ineffective vaccines.

That’s why they’ve been melting down over ivermectin after Joe Rogan successfully used it to treat his COVID infection earlier this month.

·
Premium Member
9,825 Posts
State of India declares themselves covid free. 199 active cases with a population of 241 million people. 5.8% vaccinated. Early treatment works best.

How is it that Uttar Pradesh has fully recovered from COVID despite the fact that only 5.8% of its population has been fully vaccinated, compared to the USA that has 54% fully vaccinated?

The answer is likely because of the government’s early use and distribution of ivermectin to its citizens.

One would think the World Health Organization, Big Pharma, the mainstream media, and Dr. Anthony Fauci would be overjoyed by this development that ivermectin is undoubtedly saving lives.

But don’t count on them celebrating that, because that would hurt their bottom lines of profit and power from their experimental and ineffective vaccines.

That’s why they’ve been melting down over ivermectin after Joe Rogan successfully used it to treat his COVID infection earlier this month.

Sorry boys, fake news. The 'By Infowars' didn't set off any alarms? Can't find a single source confirming.

Looks like they've just stopped reporting. Which did happen.

·
Registered
11,044 Posts

Not quite .......

·
Premium Member
336 Posts
Stopped reporting maybe because it is no longer a threat? Funny how the thing in common with the countries that are doing well on the covid front all seem to be awful at counting. Nothing to do with their protocols? Looks like by those charts on that site that they were at like 700 active cases and dropping around august 6 then all of a sudden there's 1.6 million active cases. Nothing fishy there

·
Registered
11,044 Posts
Stopped reporting maybe because it is no longer a threat? Funny how the thing in common with the countries that are doing well on the covid front all seem to be awful at counting. Nothing to do with their protocols? Looks like by those charts on that site that they were at like 700 active cases and dropping around august 6 then all of a sudden there's 1.6 million active cases. Nothing fishy there
Data is data. It is collected and reported by people who are prone to misinterpret and make mistakes. And then there are countries well-equipped to process and summarize their data and those that are not. Worst of all are the countries that play with their data for political reasons - how believable is it that China only had 12 cases and zero deaths yesterday?

·
Registered
259 Posts
I don't get this, new rules as of today say that I (fully vaccinated) can travel to the USA without having to produce a Negative Covid test and yet if I cross the Border bridge, pull a U-turn and try to re-enter Canada 30 seconds later I will be refused entry without producing a negative COVID test, I kid you not ... sometimes I am so embarrassed to be a Canucker

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
I don't get this, new rules as of today say that I (fully vaccinated) can travel to the USA without having to produce a Negative Covid test and yet if I cross the Border bridge, pull a U-turn and try to re-enter Canada 30 seconds later I will be refused entry without producing a negative COVID test, I kid you not ... sometimes I am so embarrassed to be a Canucker
I didn't think that was today... I thought Nov 1 to get into US without a test.

·
Premium Member
14,323 Posts
My SiL came up for a week for the T-day weekend.
They had their test/paperwork, but were still pulled in for a 'random' test.
The agent actually told her that 'they have a quota to meet'.

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
What’s not to get? Two different countries, each with the power to set their own rules as to who is allowed to enter their borders.

Based on the alarming numbers south of that border, I see the reasoning behind Canada requiring a negative test to enter. The fact the US doesn’t? That’s on them.

·
Premium Member
336 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hate to break the news but you can’t be refused entry in to Canada if you’re a Canadian citizen. You may be fined for not following regulations, but you’ll absolutely be permitted entry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
48 Posts
My SiL came up for a week for the T-day weekend.
They had their test/paperwork, but were still pulled in for a 'random' test.
The agent actually told her that 'they have a quota to meet'.
Absolutely true. I work at an international airport (unrelated to PHAC testing) and there is a mandatory minimum number of tests per plane. All non-vaccinated people must be tested and then a percentage of fully vaccinated also get tested.

And yes, non-vaccinated people can fly back in to Canada if you’re a citizen. CBSA cannot refuse entry to Canadian citizens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
Then here's Dr John Campbell "debunking" the "debunkers"

There was some praise from the pro vax crowd a while back about Dr John Campbell. And I totally agree he is outstanding. The fact checkers need to be fact checked most of the time
BBC + CBC = One and the same.
Go figure,... mainstream media not being truthful and upfront in their reporting,... shocking!, 🤯, lol.
Art Font Organism Gesture Mode of transport

·
Registered
8,154 Posts
Then here's Dr John Campbell "debunking" the "debunkers"

There was some praise from the pro vax crowd a while back about Dr John Campbell. And I totally agree he is outstanding. The fact checkers need to be fact checked most of the time
I have an upset stomach so I am going to consult a journalist...lol...that's gold.

·
Registered
88 Posts
more news
It looks like Ontario (and other provinces) are moving towards requiring vaccinations for all hospital visitors, along with long term care facilities

·
Premium Member
26,949 Posts
My wife and I drove to Halifax to see our son over the Thanksgiving weekend. We had learned that we would need to register with each province in order to gain entry, with proof of vaccination being part of successful registration. We printed out all the completed info, kept it in a handy binder and showed it when arriving at the checkstops before Edmundston and Amherst. That was Friday. When we passed through those same places on Tuesday, I couldn't see any trace that there had ever been any sort of checkstop. I thought I had taken a wrong turn somewhere, or been distracted and driven right through the checkstop. But no, there WAS no checkstop in either place, a mere 4 days later.

It would seem that the entire thing had really been set up to keep big Thanksgiving gatherings down to a minimum. Once Thanksgiving was over, the ongoing mask and PoV requirements for individual places seemed to be adhered to and doing their work.

·
Registered
1965 Fender Mustang, Ampegs, anything to test an amp.
1,672 Posts
My wife and I drove to Halifax to see our son over the Thanksgiving weekend. We had learned that we would need to register with each province in order to gain entry, with proof of vaccination being part of successful registration. We printed out all the completed info, kept it in a handy binder and showed it when arriving at the checkstops before Edmundston and Amherst. That was Friday. When we passed through those same places on Tuesday, I couldn't see any trace that there had ever been any sort of checkstop. I thought I had taken a wrong turn somewhere, or been distracted and driven right through the checkstop. But no, there WAS no checkstop in either place, a mere 4 days later.

It would seem that the entire thing had really been set up to keep big Thanksgiving gatherings down to a minimum. Once Thanksgiving was over, the ongoing mask and PoV requirements for individual places seemed to be adhered to and doing their work.
Much like unoccupied police cars on highways, during the holiday...to reduce speeding; does it work?

3121 - 3140 of 3336 Posts