The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
3081 - 3100 of 3337 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,589 Posts
Some info for those unfortunate enough to become infected regardless of vaccination status...The more options for treatment the better I say.

·
Registered
11,045 Posts
A little fun with numbers for a Friday.

So, based on todays published numbers (Worldometer & CTV Vaccinations) at the current rate, the US will reach a Covid "saturation" in 307 days. Canada will reach this "saturation" in 198 days.

"Saturation", by my definition, is the point where every citizen is either fully jabbed or has caught Covid (and lived or died). Essentially, I added together the # of jabs and new cases today for each country, subtracted the current total cases from the total population (leaving the population not yet vaxxed or infected) and did a little division on that.

So, what that means is that seven months from now we will all have been vaccinated - or caught Covid.

Choose your poison :unsure:

It's a slow day 😕

·
Registered
11,045 Posts
Some info for those unfortunate enough to become infected regardless of vaccination status...The more options for treatment the better I say.

Interesting. I'm double-jabbed AND I take my "baby aspirins" daily. I'm feeling invincible! 😎

·
Registered
1965 Fender Mustang, Ampegs, anything to test an amp.
1,673 Posts
Lot of uses for aspirin, low cost, mature medicine that could save your life...good for what ails you.

·
Premium Member
1,256 Posts
That would be 4/24/2022. Not surprisingly the numbers add up to 16, one of the most controversial numerology numbers. Ask me for a link if you dare to find the truth about this so-called saturation conspiracy.

In all seriousness, it is a cool calculation. I am glad the antivirals and other potential treatments are coming out. They will certaibly help alliviate some suffering, regardless of the poison of choice. And also hoping that the vaccine continues to be useful whatever new variant comes along.

If Delta is here to stay (can we even tell that?), does anyone know if the vaccines are going to be revised to better target Delta? Can you get a Delta booster on top of the original dose? Not really expecting definitive answers, I was just typing along :)

A little fun with numbers for a Friday.

So, based on todays published numbers (Worldometer & CTV Vaccinations) at the current rate, the US will reach a Covid "saturation" in 307 days. Canada will reach this "saturation" in 198 days.

"Saturation", by my definition, is the point where every citizen is either fully jabbed or has caught Covid (and lived or died). Essentially, I added together the # of jabs and new cases today for each country, subtracted the current total cases from the total population (leaving the population not yet vaxxed or infected) and did a little division on that.

So, what that means is that seven months from now we will all have been vaccinated - or caught Covid.

Choose your poison :unsure:

It's a slow day 😕

·
Premium Member
3,427 Posts
If you have any issues with Aspirin, you could try Ivermectin to alleviate the effects of the Aspirin or you could just get the vaccine.

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
Ok,... I think it's time for a little interlude here on the 'All Serious All The Time' Covid thread. Sit back, relax and remove your 'Doom And Gloom Cap',... and or 'Glasses' for a moment while viewing some good old fashioned satirical humour,... if at all possible.
"I really miss the days where jokes weren’t a reality and where reality wasn’t a joke" - Lucas

·
Premium Member
1,589 Posts
If you have any issues with Aspirin, you could try Ivermectin to alleviate the effects of the Aspirin or you could just get the vaccine.
...Or if you`ve already been vaccinated and get sick anyways, you have some alternative medicines to try in hopes that you don`t have to head to the hospital to visit with Nurse Ratchet and the ventilator gang.

Just a friendly thought...

·
Premium Member
14,324 Posts
Ok,... I think it's time for a little interlude here on the 'All Serious All The Time' Covid thread. Sit back, relax and remove your 'Doom And Gloom Cap',... and or 'Glasses' for a moment while viewing some good old fashioned satirical humour,... if at all possible.
"I really miss the days where jokes weren’t a reality and where reality wasn’t a joke" - Lucas

Yeah!,... fuck Joe Rogan,... his Ivermectin and natural immunity!
Where do I line up for my dose of Soma?

·
Registered
8,154 Posts
Russell Brand has an interesting perspective on vaccine hesitancy and how the issues surrounding it are more complex than what is on the surface. That, and reaction to it and the people around the issue, including the media.

·
Registered
11,045 Posts
Russell Brand has an interesting perspective on vaccine hesitancy and how the issues surrounding it are more complex than what is on the surface. That, and reaction to it and the people around the issue, including the media.

I'm not sure that I give a damn about the "complexities of vaccination". If "putting my life on the line" is the viewpoint of the hesitant then I'd say that 80% of the population, in the face of those same "complexities", have already manned=up and "put their lives on the line" for their fellow man - including those that refuse to step up.

Don't want to get vaccinated? Don't. But don't expect your feelings or fears or excuses to mean anything to me.

·
Premium Member
1,589 Posts
But don't expect your feelings or fears or excuses to mean anything to me.
That works both ways...

I already "took one for the team" a few decades ago, and it took me 2 decades to return to normal health.

I could give a rats ass regarding any expectations you have, as you`ve been one of the most "Covid -possessed " individuals i`ve had the misfortune of encountring on the net.

The more you post the more this becomes obvious.

I really hope you get a chance to perform publically again soon, as it appears you really do need alot of public attention.

·
Registered
11,045 Posts
That works both ways...

I already "took one for the team" a few decades ago, and it took me 2 decades to return to normal health.

I could give a rats ass regarding any expectations you have, as you`ve been one of the most "Covid -possessed " individuals i`ve had the misfortune of encountring on the net.

I really hope you get a chance to perform publically again soon, as it appears you really do need alot of public attention.
Then I'm sure that you qualify for the medical exemption. Why have I touched your nerve?

·
Premium Member
1,234 Posts
you`ve been one of the most "Covid -possessed " individuals i`ve had the misfortune of encountring on the net.

Jim, I think there are a lot of Covid possessed on this thread, yourself included. In fact I seem to recall that in almost every covid or vaccine thread created on GC, you post a good amount on each. You clearly feel a need to post your opinions. A less covid possessed person might just let it go.

Personally I find the obsession pretty understandable. No matter where we all stand on vaccines etc, this thing is really f**king with our lives.
You could just put the thread on ignore.

3081 - 3100 of 3337 Posts