·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is basically a standard strat with locking tuners. The personality cards , i wonder is just a gimmick ...I cannot see changing them out, i would probably use one card and be done with it...I like the card that can activate two pickups for a humbucker sound...

·
Registered
18,557 Posts
Not enamoured with the colour for a guitar. A multi effects unit can do the same thing and more, so no.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Love that colour, too. Look smart with the maple board. The personality cards? A gimmick. I get why Fender's going there but I think it's a faddish marketing ploy.

·
Premium Member
16,623 Posts
If you have two, throw $1500 in the gear account and wait until something keeps you up at night.

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Only had one guitar keep me up at night.. 2011 American Telecaster Deluxe...

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I dont know why they call this guitar a deluxe plus it does not have , the features of a deluxe other then locking tuners..

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
World Music (US company) was blowing these out in 2015 for $850. I doubt you can still get the cards. I think there were three in total.

·
Registered
18,557 Posts

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I find with LM there search menu is terrible, type in something and nothing comes up but you know its there on the web sight.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts