The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanna start the thread of this coming CosmoFest on June 1. Who is coming? Who has done this before and would like to get some comments/feedbacks as well.

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
Lot of people there on Saturday it was mayhem.
I really enjoyed it though.
I was staying at the holiday inn down the street so I managed to park right across from the main entrance
I picked up a fender B112 cab with the celestion 12" v type speaker for 230 bucks which I thought was a good deal.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lot of people there on Saturday it was mayhem.
I really enjoyed it though.
I was staying at the holiday inn down the street so I managed to park right across from the main entrance
I picked up a fender B112 cab with the celestion 12" v type speaker for 230 bucks which I thought was a good deal.
I really enjoyed the event as well! I went to Andy’s session, picked up a few strings, a little mixer and a new microphone.:)

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
#cosmoFest 2019 has been COOL! Noodle loads beautiful guitars and talking to the folks in the booth has been great. I especially dig the green sparkles Gretsch, played like butter and looks super sick as well. Also got a chance to try out multiscale Obby, felt so hi-tech (next generation kinda vibe) but not really my thing tbh

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
another clip is up and playing through the brand new Ibanez RGD Axion Label multi scale
Ibanez RGD61ALMSCLL RGD Axion Label Multi Scale 6 String Electric Guitar playthrough

·
Registered
777 Posts
For those who don't know, there's an automatic 10% off on Cosmo Day (on that day only), which you can get even if you don't attend (just call in your order). I bought The Sheriff V4 from Cosmo... held off for a month or so to get 10% off, which is like $70.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts