The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
21 - 40 of 51 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #35 · (Edited)
Hood Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive exterior Automotive design
the design plan

RCA 5Y3GT rectifier

12AY7 at the first stage then tweed vibrolux volume and tone circuit before 1/2 of the RCA 6SL7 for recovery and the other 1/2 for cathodyne phase inverter(there already enough gain and current) feeding the RCA Black Plate 6V6s.

This one has been adopted; I will complete the build thread over the next few days before it meets its new owner.

I have several more sets of vintage trannies and chassis to post as individual builds over the next weeks...girlfriend wants dinner at the table this weekend 馃槈

Premium Member
It is something most can do with a work table, good lighting, soldering pencil and a printer for a/the schematic which is a map for parts and connections.
I am struggling with simple guitar wiring and I will overcome the challenge, I have all those things and I need to build a 5F1, what the hell, if I don鈥檛 try I will never fail miserably and cause myself a bunch of frustration!馃槤

Monster Replier
'97 Strat Plus, '22 LP Studio
I am struggling with simple guitar wiring and I will overcome the challenge, I have all those things and I need to build a 5F1, what the hell, if I don鈥檛 try I will never fail miserably and cause myself a bunch of frustration!馃槤
This time last year, Latole was yelling at me because I didn't know the difference between a resistor and a capacitor, you gonna be fine!

21 - 40 of 51 Posts