The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
13,247 Posts

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Its time for him to be deported back home along with his crew cant imagine someone attacking a bus with women on board with all sorts of objects and there could easily have been kids aboard thank goodness there wasn't. The guy is going to loose any money he has made and Dana needs to cut all ties with that moron and move forward with other fighters, doesn't matter to me why steroids or coke doesn't make no mind just that he hurt folks outside of the ring and that just makes him a stupid punk or belongs in jail.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
With all the effort it took to get ufc, "mainstream" I doubt Dana White puts up with stuff that will give bad publicity like that. Suspect you'll find Mr. McGreggor will just sort of disappear from ufc.

Haven't watched that for quite awhile, but thought St. Pierre was a good champion, a good ambassador for the sport. Seemed humble and respectful of his position and the sport, someone younger athlete's coming up could aspire to.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
I can't see Mcgregor getting anything other than a slap on the wrist for this. As much as Dana might hate this behavior I'm sure the thought of him signing with Bellator must outweigh any negative pr the company might receive.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bellator is already after signing good fighters away from UFC. Rory MacDonald is a good example. Personally, I think Dana White wold like to send Macgregor off on a raft but the owners might not like losing the big money fights.

I was hoping Macgregor would fight GSP, that would shut him up.

·
Premium Member
11,540 Posts
Dana White will handle this diplomatically, but this just made a future McGregor vs Khabib Nurmagomedov fight a big ticket. Also, the most publicity that UFC has had in quite a while.

I’m not condoning his behaviour at all.
You’re right...it’s just like wrestling...being a heel, generating negative attention sells tickets and puts money in his pocket, even if it’s people wanting to see him get beat up.

·
Registered
12,865 Posts
what other sport displays this type of behavior? i don't even remember hearing of behavior like this from pro wrestling, or the nba.
also, who cares if there were women on the bus? why would that make it worse? what if it was a bus full kittens?
guns would have squashed this problem with a quickness. this is exactly why we need more guns. especially assault rifles.

·
Premium Member
11,540 Posts
Lol... not sure if serious...

Reactions: cheezyridr

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
I kinda like that....Khabib roughs up Conor's friend and asks "where's Conor?"

HERE I AM...

Reactions: Gary787
1 - 20 of 32 Posts