The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

Well...not being one to break rules (I even drive the speed limit, ha,ha!) here is my first post on my first visit. I have been playing acoustic guitar on and off again for the past 4 or 5 years...more off in the last 2 due to work demands and ever present home renovations. My New Years resolution this year was to work less and play more, which I vigorously pursued with the purchase of a new guitar. Got me a new Washburn J12SN which is helping me to keep my resolution...lots of playing going on during the past month.

My mission is to become a reasonably good flatpicker so I can play mo better bluegrass and folk music. My Washburn is in the shop now getting set-up so I am back on the vintage Takamine. Never realize how thin the sound was on this guitar...definitely missing the new Washburn.

Anyway...greetings, from Edmonton!

lolligagger

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I graduated!

I just noticed that I graduated from "student" to "roadie". Wooohooo!:rockon:

Might just celebrate with a sensible malt liquor beverage. Now I've got to earn me a second guitar...

D

·
0 Posts
Hey lolligagger,
That's my resolution too!! And it's working so far. A lot less work (work work) and a lot more play (work on my guitar chops and take live a little easy(er)).:2guns:

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Stage Hand!

Couldn't help but notice I just "graduated" from roadie to stage hand...50 posts is the magic number.

Thanks to all for keeping this board a place worth coming back to...

Cheers!

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Guitar Tech...Finally!

I finally made it to Guitar Tech...the magic number is 125 for all you young kids out there. :food-smiley-004:

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Yay! congratulations:bow:

keep on posting. Now!:tongue:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts