The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For all the people I know from dealings, PMs, or meeting face-to-face. Or if you're a regular contributor to the forum:

If you want computer stuff, I'm essentially a Canada Computer or Tiger Direct competitor. I sell drones and all sorts of weird shit - I haven't taken the time to look into the catalogue

I don't really care to sell and make profit, so there's deals to be had. I'll beat whatever price and even sell at cost to undercut a large company. WHEN I HAVE FREE TIME.

I only want to sell one to 4 things per month, and I'm going to limit it to orders over $500.

So, go shop around. Tell me what the item is and I'll get you a price that should smoke it.

You'll have to be patient with me, since I've only done two orders so far.

Later, my cigars.

FAILED TO MENTION THAT I CAN'T SELL MINING GEAR DUE TO THE WORLDWIDE SHORTAGE. I'VE HAD 6 figure orders that are sitting in limbo for over a month.

**No MAC gear

·
Registered
18,560 Posts
I will keep you in mind and thanks for the heads up on this.

Reactions: Adcandour

·
Registered
4,979 Posts
I take it the 'mining gear' is a bitcoin or cryptocurrency reference?

·
Premium Member
12,190 Posts
How much for a new iPad, MacBook Pro and iPhone? Package deal?

L

·
0 Posts
I'm also curious along similar lines.
Can you tell us approximately what % of savings there would be?
ie; buying a SSD through you + shipping or gas money to meet up, compared to going to my local bestbuy?

·
Premium Member
12,190 Posts
How much for a new iPad, MacBook Pro and iPhone? Package deal?
Oh yea, I'll also want to trade a table saw and a 1976 Pinto for them, once you get the price down as low as you can, K?

·
Premium Member
5,303 Posts
Dam, we just bought 2 new desk tops and a laptop within the last 30 days. Best Buy got the majority of it. I couldn't find a better deal.
Normally I shop Newegg or Memory Express.

·
Premium Member
8,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
See post #1...No MAC gear. I asked earlier.
I'm checking through my my catalogue and it looks like I get Mac accessories. along with office appliances like freezers and other wierd shit. Who knew?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts