The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Karate Kid was the first movie I ever saw in a movie theater. One of my best buddies growing up was taking karate lessons at the time so we HAD to see it. So his parents took us to see it. It was awesome...we loved it.

We got back to my buddy's house after the movie and while I was getting my sleeping bag set up I heard a loud bang from the bathroom down the hall. Then the door flew open and my buddy ran out laughing, "I JUST ROUNDHOUSED MY MOM IN THE FACE!!!"

Sure enough, his mom was going to the washroom as my buddy was getting cleaned up for bed when he decided to do a roundhouse kick in the mirror and accidently clipped his mom right on the chin. She was out cold on the floor with her pants around her ankles! She came to after a few minutes and my buddy got his fair share of spankings from his dad and that was that.

We picked him up for hockey for the next few weeks until her shiner was gone as she was too embarrassed and too mad at my buddy to take him. LOL!

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Oh, and I watched the first two episodes as well...great stuff...love the nostalgia and love the premise with Johnny reviving Cobra Kai but doing it for the right reasons...or so it seems.

·
Registered
12,256 Posts
ehy, i just remembered something...

you guys know this whole concept is not new, right? that it's been done already, many years ago? if not, have a listen to this, and watch the video:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts