1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Yup, I'll be posting up a storm!

·
Registered
872 Posts
Sweet deal!! I just ordered two BYOC pedals from Scott today. Sure wouldn't mind third one for free. And another mug never hurts too. :rockon:

·
Registered
319 Posts
Gc

This is great...............and should be done on a regular basis.
I was contemplating buying some of those BYOC pedals as well.

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
To sweeten the pot a bit, I'll include a larger version of the picture in my avatar.

:banana: :bow: :banana:

FYI: As of this second there are only 198 members that even qualify(20 post min) to win the prize. So the odds are pretty good, especially since some of them have disappeared off the face of the earth.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Jeff Flowerday said:
FYI: As of this second there are only 198 members that even qualify(20 post min) to win the prize. So the odds are pretty good, especially since some of them have disappeared off the face of the earth.
Well thats good to hear. And bad too I guess. More active members would be great but I like how the odds are pretty good for me to win. Not that I will, I never win anything. :mad:

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Quick update:

I suggest all you < 20 members get your post count up. We are going to try and make this contest a regular thing. In fact we have our second gracious vendor patiently waiting!
:banana:

Our Vendors rule! :bow: :bow:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Alright! Finally, a gear contest that Canadians can win! I'm sure I'm not the only one who gets PO'd at seeing all those contests like "Win Joe Satriani's Rig!" or "Win a $5000 Home Recording Suite", etc., and one of the first lines they have is "Open To U.S. Residents Only".

I doubt my post count is high enough, yet, though.

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
bubkusjones said:
Alright! Finally, a gear contest that Canadians can win! I'm sure I'm not the only one who gets PO'd at seeing all those contests like "Win Joe Satriani's Rig!" or "Win a $5000 Home Recording Suite", etc., and one of the first lines they have is "Open To U.S. Residents Only".

I doubt my post count is high enough, yet, though.
Sure you have enough posts to qualify! But the more made between now and end of Mar the better. No limit on the amount of entries! :bow:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Jeff Flowerday said:
Quick update:
In fact we have our second gracious vendor patiently waiting!
:banana:

Our Vendors rule! :bow: :bow:

Sweet. As stated above it's about time us canucks got to enter into contests. Bothers me too that every decent one out there is US only.

Thanks for the site as well as these contests. It's appreciated.

:food-smiley-004:

·
Premium Member
5,176 Posts
I think the contest has helped forum activity. I don't see anyone making garbage post to up their count either. There just seems to be more discussion going on in general. It's kinda cool.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts