The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems hard to believe it's been five years already. When I first got her back in 2012 I made a posting on this forum about her. Here's a photo I took of her earlier today.

·
Registered
12,259 Posts
no that's a giant cat. coons, whether from maine or anywhere else, look like little bandits. except for tanuki. that's a whole nother BALLS of wax.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice looking kitty :)

Is she a Maine Coon?
Yep. She's mostly Maine Coon with a bit of Persian.

no that's a giant cat. coons, whether from maine or anywhere else, look like little bandits. except for tanuki. that's a whole nother BALLS of wax.
See above.:)

Lol. I think she probably is a Maine Coon. I have one:

Nice looking Maine Coon zdogma. Male or Female?

Happy Anni Cleo!

Good looking cats guys. :)
Cleo says thanks. ;) I agree.

·
Premium Member
2,182 Posts
Female. She is sweet but quite high strung. She had a very bad run in with an actual raccoon a couple of years ago and never fully recovered. All the cats stay in now. Not much car traffic where we live but lots of critters, including a big old coyote.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
She's a beauty. My guys are 5 now, hard to believe.
Thanks Dave. Have you taken any recent photos of your cats? As I recall they were both very sweet looking.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Female. She is sweet but quite high strung. She had a very bad run in with an actual raccoon a couple of years ago and never fully recovered. All the cats stay in now. Not much car traffic where we live but lots of critters, including a big old coyote.
Yikes. I don't blame you one bit for keeping them indoors.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts