The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Boy, talk about a triple play. Not only was today Easter Sunday and April Fools day but it was also the tenth birthday for my cat, Cleo. Here's a photo I took earlier in the day of this cool cat. :)

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
10,933 Posts
Seriously, I checked to make sure this wasn't a resurrected zombie Steadfastly thread first, just to be sure of its timeliness.

That done.. Happy birthday Cleo!

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Seriously, I checked to make sure this wasn't a resurrected zombie Steadfastly thread first, just to be sure of its timeliness.

That done.. Happy birthday Cleo!
Thanks Mooh. No, it's a brand new posting. I did post another thread about Cleo back at the end of November of last year because at that time she'd been with me for five years so I posted an anniversary photo of her.

·
Registered
9,343 Posts
Congrats Cleo on having such a kind and compassionate care giver. You are one handsome cool cat.

Happy Birthday to you!

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Congrats Cleo on having such a kind and compassionate care giver. You are one handsome cool cat.

Happy Birthday to you!
You made this care giver blush a bit with your comment. :) Thanks Lola. She had a good birthday.

She's a beauty !!!!
Thanks marcos. She's a good cat.

She looks great, shocking how quickly time passes now.
Thanks Dave. I agree. It seems like a week ago when I first got her but it was late November of 2012.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts