The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anybody on the forum who got their bachlor in music on classical guitar at a U of T or another Canadian University? If so, I have some questions I'd like to PM to you. I hope theres a friendly fellow out there somewhere who will help me out! I'm in need of advise/info from someone who has experienced what I am soon to experience. If anyones willing to give me a hand and answer some questions please just pm me. They are pretty in depth so I don't think anyone who "hasn't" taken classical guitar in university will be able to answer. Thanks!

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
the only person i know who studied classical guitar in school was my best friend-he killed hisself in 1992- halfway thru-that probbly wont help yu but there yu go . lol.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I took a music minor in uni, and had 2 years of guitar lessons from the prof there & played in the guitar quartet. Close enough?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Do you require someone who has attended specifically a Canadian university or a university in general? If the latter applies, I got a master's degree in guitar performance at university, but not in Canada, in Austria. What questions have you got?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts