The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2 metalworks students make a new metal/punk/rap track... completely original and recorded and produced by one of the students. Come check it out on youtube and share it if you enjoyed it!

Michael darolfi and PrasK - Other side official audio

either copy and paste this link in a new tab or click on it if it works... thanks!

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Welcome to the forums Mike. I hope you find time to hang around a little bit and hopefully share some more of your art or anything else. The music seems fine, well produced, the voice is a little deep to my taste. I just don't see very polite calling your own song "awesome" tho. Good luck and see you around!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forums Mike. I hope you find time to hang around a little bit and hopefully share some more of your art or anything else. The music seems fine, well produced, the voice is a little deep to my taste. I just don't see very polite calling your own song "awesome" tho. Good luck and see you around!
Yes i understand, sorry i don't mean to come off as impolite, i see what you are saying and i will change this.

·
Premium Member
16,790 Posts
Welcome to the boards. Might I recommend posting in the proper section next time.

Yes, I am that forum dude who objects to people joining to spam their youtube stuff (even if it's for school, even if it's good). Be a part of the community, and then rep your stuff.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not at all, it might have been in the wrong category sorry, but i'm contributing to other posts to, just thought i would share my music with the community to see what people thought thats all. If you didn't want to watch it, you didn't have to so in the end its really up to you guys. I do reply to other posts, im also a guitars and the guitars/bass guitarist on this song so i do enjoy what people have to say about it and i also enjoy reading other threads :)

·
Premium Member
16,790 Posts
Hey Mike, if you're here to contribute then saying "hey I made this" is all good. It's when things start with "hey I made this" and I don't see the user name anywhere else that I start questioning motives. Hope to see you out there.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Mike, if you're here to contribute then saying "hey I made this" is all good. It's when things start with "hey I made this" and I don't see the user name anywhere else that I start questioning motives. Hope to see you out there.
Ya i am sorry, i am new to this cite and just started to use this. A friend recommended to me that i should start being involved in this community and that i should post my music on here.

·
Premium Member
16,790 Posts
He's correct on both counts. For future music posts, the subforum "the band lounge" has a dedicated member video area. I'll be using this later this week when my band posts our music video.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
He's correct on both counts. For future music posts, the subforum "the band lounge" has a dedicated member video area. I'll be using this later this week when my band posts our music video.
Ok thanks for the info, in the future ill post my music in that subforum, thanks!

If there is a way to tag me in a post on your video, please do! i would love to check it out

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
If you visit the community in a regular basis it will be less likely that you miss interesting posts, also there's a good chance that you learn a thing or two (about guitar or not). Good luck, there's a lot right now going on in the forum where your opinion will be more than welcome.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If you visit the community in a regular basis it will be less likely that you miss interesting posts, also there's a good chance that you learn a thing or two (about guitar or not). Good luck, there's a lot right now going on in the forum where your opinion will be more than welcome.
Thank you very much. for the past couple of days ive been using this cite it has been very useful and helpful with everything. Plus, i love sharing opinions on music and guitar specifically.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts