The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just saw the new Bond flick (for the second time) this weekend.
HIGHLY recommended!!!!
I won't spoil a thing, but if you are a fan of Dr. No and From Russia With Love, you'll love this flick. If you like Roger Moore's limp wristed approach, you never got it in the first place so, don't bother going.
Daniel Craig IS James Bond. Other than Connery,(early Connery) no others come close. He is a cold, savage bastard in this flick.
I read the book last week to prepare for the flick and other than some obviously needed updateing, it is pretty true to Ian Fleming's novel.
Go see it......
Pete

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
lolligagger said:
Agreed, best Bond in 30 years! However, those of you into the invisible cars and the like may be a little disappointed...
Yeah, I was dissapointed with the lack of cool gadgets. and Q.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I have yet to see it. But what I heard from other people is there is not solid story plot to it. Can someone be so nice as to shed some light on this for me?

·
Registered
306 Posts
mick7 said:
I have yet to see it. But what I heard from other people is there is not solid story plot to it. Can someone be so nice as to shed some light on this for me?
My 13 year old daughter said she didn't get it and found it hard to follow. I found that aspects of the plot were implied, and that you had to use your knowledge of the character and understanding of people/events to fill in the blanks...but maybe that was just me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts