The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,766 Posts
The Guitar Clinic used to make nice one's....maybe Peghead is still churning them out.

Heatley has a standard "T" style and would probably make an "S" style as well.

·
Premium Member
1,766 Posts
david henman said:
...jim kruger.
I've heard that name somewhere before. I think that Dave at Encore used to have one of his bodies. And he makes speaker cabs too as I recall.

Do you know how to get in touch with him?

·
Registered
5,740 Posts
Scottone said:
I've heard that name somewhere before. I think that Dave at Encore used to have one of his bodies. And he makes speaker cabs too as I recall.
Do you know how to get in touch with him?
...at one point dave had a kruger tele with a two-point trem that looked like it absolutely belonged there!

dave gave me jim's phone number last year - i'm not sure what i've done with it. give him a call, i'm sure he'd be happy to give you the number.

-dh

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys, the Stevensons look pretty sweet! I had no idea about those or FreddysFrets. Lado's are great, my bass playing friend has been after an older Lado bass for years, but the guitars have never really quite done it for me. Scott Heatleys guitars look amazing, If I was after a Gibson-ish neck-thru and had the bucks I would definitely commission a Heatley.

What I'm really chasing after right now is the ultimate Strat and I don't know if I'll find that in a product made by Fender. Suhrs look pretty great but I'd always prefer to support a Canadian builder if I can.

·
Premium Member
1,766 Posts
david henman said:
...at one point dave had a kruger tele with a two-point trem that looked like it absolutely belonged there!

dave gave me jim's phone number last year - i'm not sure what i've done with it. give him a call, i'm sure he'd be happy to give you the number.

-dh
Found this on the net...must be the guy.

James Krueger
Broken String Music
133 Imperial Crescent
Bradford L3Z 2N3
Ontario
e-mail: [email protected]

·
Registered
5,740 Posts
Scottone said:
Found this on the net...must be the guy.
James Krueger
Broken String Music
133 Imperial Crescent
Bradford L3Z 2N3
Ontario
e-mail: [email protected]

...bradford. not too far from me. i should drop by and get to know the guy. i'd love to have him build a tele with a two-point trem for me.

-dh

1 - 13 of 13 Posts