The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 1 of 19 Posts

· Premium Member
3,020 Posts
i have recently found the identical chassis in a 1-12" combo amp called a velvetone president. same control panel. kitchener electronics is what kiel stands for. sounds nice, it's got that tube thing. my camera's broken so i can't post a pic, but i thought i was the only one with one of these. the tone lounge website has a kiel just like my velvetone but no other eferences on the web that i can find.
I've got one of theses Keil's as well! I tried a while ago to find info on them and came upon the Kitchener Electronics name but note the spelling is KEil not KIel. I wonder if these are the same?
1 - 1 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.