The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18,560 Posts
Yep, that reminds me of southern Ontario. Often, it was 2 days and sometimes 3 before our street would get plowed.

Back here in NB, our streets get plowed several times a day during a storm. They have even cleaned out the end of my driveway for me.

·
Registered
6,050 Posts
Kingston is probably the slip and fall capital of Canada. In the 3 years that I was there the streets around Queen's were never plowed; they just waited for it to melt when the winter was over.

·
Registered
10,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kingston is probably the slip and fall capital of Canada. In the 3 years that I was there the streets around Queen's were never plowed; they just waited for it to melt when the winter was over.
Going green has its pitfalls.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Yep, that reminds me of southern Ontario. Often, it was 2 days and sometimes 3 before our street would get plowed.

Back here in NB, our streets get plowed several times a day during a storm. They have even cleaned out the end of my driveway for me.
We feel lucky if we see the plow more than once a week here.

·
Premium Member
3,856 Posts
You should come to Calgary. Residential streets get plowed approximately zero time a year. This was today, snowed last Wednseday.

·
Registered
18,560 Posts
You should come to Calgary. Residential streets get plowed approximately zero time a year. This was today, snowed last Wednseday.

I guess they figure the chinooks take care of it?

·
Registered
14,585 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts