The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys im Zack and i recently joined a band. we are called The Paronoid, we play modern and classical rock. Can Someone please make us a banner or logo. Something like The paronoid going up in flames or something? PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
with or without the spelling error?
:rockon:

·
Registered
874 Posts
Nice banner that zao made you there kurt_hendrix. My first "band", when I was about 13, had 3 guitars and a drummer (called ourselves National Muscle). We actually played a set at a school dance! Good luck to you. :rockon:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Guys and Nice Banner! My Brother He Play Pro level kinda stuff, he's bugging me about asking you to make one for him to.... he says anything With Detail. His band name is 3 threw 6. Thanks a lot!!

·
Registered
874 Posts
you quite obviously sucked!!!

LOL...yes we did! House of the Rising Sun was our big number. At least the girls thought we were cool.......

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
That's ok, the first time I ever played in public was High School sock hop... I played the bass lines on my six string, there was two other guitar players and a drummer with a snare and small cymbal.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Dats IT !!!

I think using The Ring logo, you may end up with some copyright infringement problems, but hey, if he's that good then he'll make enough money to fight off them lawsuits:bow:

·
Registered
26 Posts
A play on the Polaroid logo was the first thing that popped into my head, sometimes simple = better, especially if you're doing t-shirts and stuff.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts