The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys im Zack and i recently joined a band. we are called The Paronoid, we play modern and classical rock. Can Someone please make us a banner or logo. Something like The paronoid going up in flames or something? PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
with or without the spelling error?
:rockon:

·
Registered
874 Posts
Nice banner that zao made you there kurt_hendrix. My first "band", when I was about 13, had 3 guitars and a drummer (called ourselves National Muscle). We actually played a set at a school dance! Good luck to you. :rockon:

·
Registered
874 Posts
you quite obviously sucked!!!

LOL...yes we did! House of the Rising Sun was our big number. At least the girls thought we were cool.......

·
Premium Member
Mainly Fenders and G&L
1,878 Posts
That's ok, the first time I ever played in public was High School sock hop... I played the bass lines on my six string, there was two other guitar players and a drummer with a snare and small cymbal.

·
Registered
26 Posts
A play on the Polaroid logo was the first thing that popped into my head, sometimes simple = better, especially if you're doing t-shirts and stuff.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.