The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did not find any explanations in the admin section...

I know its there, I know where to find it …

But what does it do completely ?

Is it like Face book ?

·
Premium Member
8,693 Posts
you won't see that person's posts (or private messages maybe?). But if someone else quotes their post, you will still see the words I believe.

·
Registered
11,675 Posts
I did not find any explanations in the admin section...

I know its there, I know where to find it …

But what does it do completely ?

Is it like Face book ?
the first step involves careful planning. you’re gonna wanna lay out your panties at the edge of your bed, fresh pair for every day of the week. after that get down to the supermarket and stock up on Us and Star magazines, make sure to also get copies of whatever they publish that covers the royal wedding in great detail. the last thing is probably going to involve something sweet and chocolatey, think box of Pot of Gold or similar. after that you may want to rush home and put on your favourite pair of sweatpants with ‘becky’ or ‘juicy’ or ‘pink’ across the ass end or you may want to go out and ‘get your hair and nails did’ but be sure to ask to speak with the manager after and give them attitude about how shitty your service was

P

·
0 Posts
the first step involves careful planning. you’re gonna wanna lay out your panties at the edge of your bed, fresh pair for every day of the week. after that get down to the supermarket and stock up on Us and Star magazines, make sure to also get copies of whatever they publish that covers the royal wedding in great detail. the last thing is probably going to involve something sweet and chocolatey, think box of Pot of Gold or similar. after that you may want to rush home and put on your favourite pair of sweatpants with ‘becky’ or ‘juicy’ or ‘pink’ across the ass end or you may want to go out and ‘get your hair and nails did’ but be sure to ask to speak with the manager after and give them attitude about how shitty your service was
Renew your subscription to Snowflake Weekly magazine.

·
Registered
18,563 Posts
The person you have on ignore will see your posts but you won't see theirs. Sometimes, for some reason or other, you'll see the message, "you are ignoring the member".

It's too bad that we need to use it sometimes but a few members are so caustic it's just best to put them on ignore.

·
Premium Member
3,283 Posts
It does make the forum a much more tolerable place. Two or three well chosen "ignores" eliminates 90% of the trolling. And if none of the usual triggers are there, you can click on "show ignored content" to see if they actually had something useful to contribute.

·
Premium Member
64 Gretsch 6120, 63 SG Standard, 62 Fender Princeton and a 58 Supro 1624T
3,192 Posts
The person you have on ignore will see your posts but you won't see theirs. Sometimes, for some reason or other, you'll see the message, "you are ignoring the member".

It's too bad that we need to use it sometimes but a few members are so caustic it's just best to put them on ignore.
Or just grow a set!

1 - 20 of 89 Posts