The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Just received a Sonic Blue for a Taylor guitar i have...this is the first one in this color they've made and i thought they nailed the color.

·
Premium Member
3,177 Posts
What's the price range - their website does not give much indication and the "+200 " for non-solid-colour finishes does not bode well?

Reactions: tonedr

·
Registered
6,024 Posts
There was a place in Waterloo selling their dred cases for about a grand awhile back; I wanted one with a Texas flag on the lid but they said nyet to that.

·
Registered
183 Posts
What's the price range - their website does not give much indication and the "+200 " for non-solid-colour finishes does not bode well?
I think the base price is at or around $1200. there are up-charges for finish options. Some dealers may offer a modest discount.

·
Registered
6,024 Posts
Yeah, apparently they kinda don’t want to do another one while he’s still around. Which is nice I suppose and the reality is that I don’t really need to spend that kinda cash on a case because I ain’t going nowhere but downhill anyway.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Yeah, apparently they kinda don’t want to do another one while he’s still around. Which is nice I suppose and the reality is that I don’t really need to spend that kinda cash on a case because I ain’t going nowhere but downhill anyway.
That's interesting and kinda cool that they would honor WN in that way.

Truth is, we're all going nowhere but downhill and there's no exit.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts