The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have commented on this in the Edmonton thread--but just in case anybody skipped that--here's a Calgary one.
Anybody else go there?
There seemed to be more exhibitors & more people attending.
Some cools stuff, I may add some info that way--and maybe some pictures.
For the last two years I have seen myself in pictures other people took of the show--hmm, wonder if that will happen again?
Not really worried if it didn't though.

So share stories & pictures, etc.

So many things were tempting, but nothing major purchased.

Unsteady hands and a phone camera
This was one corner by the stage--with the Artrageous booth--guitar pick end tables & some cool guitars & lamps made of trumpets & clarinets.

Reactions: bzrkrage

·
Registered
171 Posts
there were more attendees and vendors at this years Calgary show than in the past couple years . Still quite a bit smaller than edmonton but we will start working on that right away . A few of the regulars in both cities ( as far as vendors ) had to decline due to conflicting schedules but that tells me the industry is alive and well. Thanks to everyone in Calgary . It was a ton of fun!!

GM

·
Registered
14,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
there were more attendees and vendors at this years Calgary show than in the past couple years . Still quite a bit smaller than edmonton but we will start working on that right away . A few of the regulars in both cities ( as far as vendors ) had to decline due to conflicting schedules but that tells me the industry is alive and well. Thanks to everyone in Calgary . It was a ton of fun!!

GM
I forgot to say hello--I got into the room and just basically that was my focus.

But thanks to all who put it on-the organizers, helpers and those that worked it, as well as the vendors & everybody who showed up.
Had a good time, browsing & talking guitar stuff.

Here's a closer shot of the Artrageous booth--the Guitar there has an old 60's countertop for the top--can't see the pattern too well, but it's a pale blue starburst type pattern--with chrome sides.
If I had the money I would have bought it.

Reactions: Sneaky

·
Registered
14,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

1 - 4 of 4 Posts