The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
June 24th 11:00 AM - 4:00pm or so.

Karouzos Pizza & Steakhouse - 2620 - 4th St. N.W.
Downstairs in the Red Room.

What's everyone got that's new?

Confirmations:

Adicted_to_Tubes (bringing a couple of his Clara amps)

Sneaky (Trainwreck Express clone)

Jeff Flowerday (will be bringing his Hot Cat 15 w/G12H30 Heritage)

dwagar(tentative) (will bring his old JCM 800 combo)

John Heals(tentative) (will be bringing one of his old or hand wired marshall heads)

evenon (65amps SoHo 1x12 Combo and a Peters 10 Watt Wolverine)

voxworld(tentative) (SMF 15 Watter)

BrownId (Komet 60)

Robert Bogdan (not attending but providing a Komet Concorde, LDW 17/39) :bow:

faracaster (flying in just for the event. :D)

kellythebastard (some extremely loud amp of Roberts :confused-smiley-010)

Mr. David Severson (Weber 5E3 clone)

keto (tentative)

droptop88 (Club Royale 2x12 combo & scripty T-35TB)

Greg (tentative) (50 Watt Marshall)

55 Jr (tentative) (Savage Macht 6, Roccaforte HG100, Super Champ)

·
Premium Member
3,843 Posts
Yo! I'm game. I have a nice BF Deluxe I got recently... oh wait, nevermind. :tongue:

I could bring out my Trainwreck Express clone. I don't think I had it last time we got together. Still have the Komet, Hot Cat, Two Rock, etc, too. Too bad John Heals sold his vintage Marshall cab. I'll miss that. Summer weekends are booking up fast in our calendar though.... maybe we should wait til later in the summer or Sept/Oct unless we can do a weeknight thing.

-Pete

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yo! I'm game. I have a nice BF Deluxe I got recently... oh wait, nevermind. :tongue:

I could bring out my Trainwreck Express clone. I don't think I had it last time we got together. Still have the Komet, Hot Cat, Two Rock, etc, too. Too bad John Heals sold his vintage Marshall cab. I'll miss that. Summer weekends are booking up fast in our calendar though.... maybe we should wait til later in the summer or Sept/Oct unless we can do a weeknight thing.

-Pete
Pete, the Komet must come to all Ampfests! :D

·
Premium Member
2,016 Posts
I'll be in Calgary from June 20th til 24th. If by chance you guys get it together amongst those dates......I'm in.
Pete

·
Registered
62 Posts
D&mn

I can't make that weekend. My mom is moving and I'll be down in Lethbridge lifting and carrying. I'd MUCH rather be at the fest.

D%mn!!!!

I have a few new amps you guys might be interested in. Komet Concorde, LDW 17/39 and a Gabiel Voxer.

Next time.

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I can't make that weekend. My mom is moving and I'll be down in Lethbridge lifting and carrying. I'd MUCH rather be at the fest.

D%mn!!!!

I have a few new amps you guys might be interested in. Komet Concorde, LDW 17/39 and a Gabiel Voxer.

Next time.
Just lift and carry more on Saturday! :smile: Or better yet hire movers! I love me mom but I wouldn't be liften and carrying, some big guys in a truck would show up while I barked orders and drank a few brew.

Would you be opposed to me borrowing one of your new aquisitions if someone particularily wants to hear it?

Jeff

·
Registered
62 Posts
Jeff: No sweat, I'd be happy to loan them out.

Kelly: Ditto. They'll hate you though (lol). Bring earplugs guys!!!!

PS..."Mr" Bogdan is my dad.
PPS... Kelly, you liking it so far?
PPPS..Jeff, I'll expect a full review.

·
Premium Member
8,573 Posts
Hmm. I would be a 'maybe' on this. I have a JVM410 and an Orange Rockerverb 50. Quite possibly and understandably not 'boutique' enough for this crowd. :smilie_flagge17:

·
Registered
40 Posts
I can bring my Komet if Pete can't bring his. I know that John really wanted to hear my Komet last ampfest. I'll talk with James and see if he can add anything.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts