The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Administrator
17,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any cab builders left around here? Thinking about plopping my Pro Jr into a 1x12 cab but would like to avoid the stupid shipping costs from the USA. Mojo makes a really nice 1x12 Tweed Cab for a Pro Jr but by the time I factor in the US dollar and shipping it would cost me more than the amp :)

·
Administrator
17,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Derrick Bell in Belleville, ON

Try looking him up on Facebook (AFAIK)

@Hamstrung might have his contact info.
I don't do Facebook anymore so if anyone has contact info it would be appreciated. Saxon seems to have shut down.

·
Premium Member
5,413 Posts
Another vote for Derrick Bell

Reactions: davetcan

·
Administrator
17,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I've dropped Derrick and email. Fingers crossed.

Thanks for all of the feedback!

·
Premium Member
2,640 Posts
Any cab builders left around here? Thinking about plopping my Pro Jr into a 1x12 cab but would like to avoid the stupid shipping costs from the USA. Mojo makes a really nice 1x12 Tweed Cab for a Pro Jr but by the time I factor in the US dollar and shipping it would cost me more than the amp :)
these guys seem to run kijiji ads regularly and looks like they are in Oshawa..
Might be worth a contact.
G.
Vintage Fender Style Guitar Amp Cabinets | Amps & Pedals | Kitchener / Waterloo | Kijiji

·
Administrator
17,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
G

·
Have you considered looking for an empty cab on 'jiji?
Someone here may have one?
or I guess that you have specific specs in mind?

·
Administrator
17,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Have you considered looking for an empty cab on 'jiji?
Someone here may have one?
or I guess that you have specific specs in mind?
Outside of the fact i want a 1x12 the only other requirement would be the correct cut out for the controls. Not sure if i could find a used cab that would meet those requirements. The cab would also need to be larger than the stock cab, it needs a bit of room to breathe :)

·
Administrator
17,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well Mr Bell isn't checking or not responding to emails so I'll try the Screamincabinets guy :)

·
Administrator
17,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sean at screamincabinets got back to me right away. I'll get him to put something together for me when we get back from NYC in a couple of weeks. Seems like a great guy and has been at the Burlington guitar show before.

Reactions: Budda
1 - 20 of 25 Posts