The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Really like the Squier butterscotch blond classic vibe 50s anyone have one?Real good reviews from what I see what do you think?

·
Premium Member
8,478 Posts
I sold mine to a friend, because he fell in love with it. He plays for a living and he said it was a beast.

His parents bought him something else recently, and he prefers it now though. I believe it's one of the profesional series?

·
Registered
5,492 Posts
I sold mine to a friend, because he fell in love with it. He plays for a living and he said it was a beast.

His parents bought him something else recently, and he prefers it now though. I believe it's one of the profesional series?
They are really nice, but pricey. I spent an afternoon putting one through its paces.

·
Registered
4,581 Posts
A CV 50s Tele, pricey? Huh?
I kinda snickered at first, but maybe because of the name Squier is so related to a much lower price point, why not. The CV's are pricey Squiers. And for a very good reason.

@Robin MacNeil , I have the CVC and it's a fantastic guitar. Rock solid player with few issues. Apparently if any parts are needed for the CV series vintage Fender American parts all fit the bill. Haven't got that far with mine yet though. Go check them out.

·
Registered
275 Posts
The CV line of squiers are great guitars IMHO. I don't have a tele but I did buy a CV 60's P bass a few years ago and I wouldn't trade it for the world. It is an incredible bass.

·
Registered
4,581 Posts
I had to read the whole thread again to see where the hell the disconnect was with the CV and the Pricey (American Pro series) quote.

Now I understand. Yes! I tried a Strat Pro a week and a bit ago. They are pricey but they are sweet.

·
Registered
570 Posts
I had a couple of CV Tele's over the years; a butterscotch and a thinline... I thought both were great guitars, but the necks were just too small for me... great build and tone for the money, though

1 - 15 of 15 Posts