The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
573 Posts
I did a Deal with Dave, it went Flawless ,and was an absolute pleasure. i would not hesitate another deal should it ever arise.
Dealing with Business, is all Business,....... He does not, as they say "Give You the Business"

Thanks Dave
GLW all your $ales

·
Premium Member
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I did a Deal with Dave, it went Flawless ,and was an absolute pleasure. i would not hesitate another deal should it ever arise.
Dealing with Business, is all Business,....... He does not, as they say "Give You the Business"

Thanks Dave
GLW all your $ales
Thanks Larry, it's been a pleasure dealing with you

·
Registered
2019 Gibson Les Paul Standard, 2009 Fender Stratocaster HSS Deluxe, Mayones Duvell Elite, Martin DX1
419 Posts
Just completed a deal with 'Business' for a Boss DD-2 delay pedal and I would highly recommend him as a great seller to anyone. Great communication (provided pictures without hesitation and answered questions quickly pre and post sale), fair negotiation, item came in better condition than described (it looked more beat up in the photos than in person and I have not experienced the slightly scratchy pot described in the ad), shipping was fast and the item was mailed in a protected manner.

·
Premium Member
209 Posts
Not sure how to apply feedback on this new system so I will just add mine to the list. I've a few dealings with Business and every single one has been a great experience. Great communication and he packs like a pro!!

Reactions: Business
1 - 16 of 16 Posts