The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
An ad in Kijiji led to this deal being executed tonight - 1 Behringer El Toro guitar pack plus Roland cube amp plus volume pedal plus 4 extra cables plus manuals for the gear plus a HSC -$160.00 delivered to my door. I picked this up not for the Behringer equipment so much as the HSC, the pedal, and the Roland. I'll have the El Toro luthiered up to par, and give it and the Behringer to some kid showing promise. What can I say? It's a disease.....

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So the following went to the impecunious son of a friend of a friend who is now the son of a friend of mine: The El Toro guitar, V-tone amp, 10 ft. patch cord, 3 picks, and a Profile gig bag. I didn't get to meet the son as he wasn't home when I dropped off the bundle, but his dad was very grateful at this gift out of the blue, as nobody but my friend and I knew about it til we showed up. Anticlimactic, and I still don't know if the young lad likes it or not. But I imagine he does. He just got his drivers licence, so I imagine he has other priorities right now.....;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts