The Canadian Guitar Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tell us what your ultimate rig would be. Im having trouble with mine when it comes to heads but its either the Randall RM 100, 6505+ or Triple Rectifier. For cabs I would take the Randall RS125XL upside down with a 15" speaker on top and two 12" speakers under it. Under that cab would be maybe that 4X10 Marshall cab that everyone drools over. That way I would get every range covered and it would be great. Of course that would only be for stuff without a PA. Id take the RS412XLT for my main cab for live use (if I ever get that good). I would have a massive graphic EQ in the rack for tweaking the sound just so, maybe the Mesa tube rackmount for some fun. Before the amp, Id have a Zoom G9.2TT for its fun features and effects. For guitar it would have to be an Ibanez RGA 321F with an Air Norton and Tone Zone for pickups. For a strap, I want one of those neat stretchy ones. That's about all I can think of for now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.