The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My buddy has an old SS head that He said I could have as soon as he digs it out of the basement. He sent me this info today: it has a Hammond transformer ,2 inputs,it is rectangular,the speakers have "Marsland" on the Magnet, the Speakers are built in the head and they are 6" ! with Bakelite knobs-vol.+tone,2 inputs,black tolex with a silver grille cloth. ?? Iv'e never seen an amp with the speakers built intothe head ?--Lenbone.

·
Premium Member
13,062 Posts
lenbone said:
My buddy has an old SS head that He said I could have as soon as he digs it out of the basement. He sent me this info today: it has a Hammond transformer ,2 inputs,it is rectangular,the speakers have "Marsland" on the Magnet, the Speakers are built in the head and they are 6" ! with Bakelite knobs-vol.+tone,2 inputs,black tolex with a silver grille cloth. ?? Iv'e never seen an amp with the speakers built intothe head ?--Lenbone.
Marsland speakers have got to date this thing back to the 70s, if they are original. Marslands were Canadian made. I remember they came standard in Traynor amps in the late 60s.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts