The Canadian Guitar Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So for the last couple of practice sessions I have had I have been focusing on a solo and I can finally after about 3 years of playing it, play it up to speed.

I reduced the song to 50% speed and then 75% and then went for full speed.

I can finally play the whole song which seems like it has been alluding me forever! It's not perfect but pretty damned close.

This is just friggin' monumental for me!!

I never thought that I would be able to ever play this all the way through. I am glad I didn't give up. It gives me more confidence to try new things.

I forgot to tell you what song it is. It's, You Shook Me All Night Long!

P

·
0 Posts
Without you posting the audio / video of this I consider your claim fake news.

·
Registered
9,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't know how to post an audio recording but if I can conquer this song I can do anything I put my mind to. I shall not be a technotard any longer. I will ask my son to help how to do this! You will see! Lol

P

·
0 Posts
I don't know how to post an audio recording but if I can conquer this song I can do anything I put my mind to. I shall not be a technotard any longer. I will ask my son to help how to do this! You will see! Lol
Can't wait!

·
Registered
4,571 Posts
Congrats Lola. That's a huge mountain for any beginning guitarist. Can't really be considered a beginner anymore.....so on to the next step for you now!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts